2021 Winter Seminar
We take great pleasure in announcing the start of registration for Keshet Eilon’s Winter Seminar 2021.
- The seminar will be held in a live format on the Keshet Eilon campus.
- It will take place on December 16th-18th, 2021.
- The closing concert will be held on Saturday, December 18 at 16:00 in the Bar-Uryan Concert Hall, Keshet Eilon.
- All students will return home immediately after the closing concert. Families are invited to attend the concert and take their children home afterwards.
Violin students will be taught by: Itzhak Rashkovsky, Ani Schnarch, Guy Figer, Mila Feldman, Yevgeny Apter, Roi Shiloah and Chaim Taub.
The viola class will be led this time by Tali Kravitz, and Michal Korman will instruct the cellists.
Guest conductor: Michael Gluzman.
Pianists: Evgenia Lakernik, Julia Gurvich, Irina Zheleznova, Anna Kavalerova, Olga Tsekhova and Ishai Rubin.
The seminar will include the following:
An event that pays homage to composer and Israel Prize laureate Abel Ehrlich.
A closing concert, which will feature a large ensemble conducted by Michael Gluzman.
Access to the sheet-music library and string-instrument atelier.
Additional activities will be described in futurecommunications…
Attention please! Covid-19 directives
- The Winter Seminar will be open to students aged 13 and over only, who will sleep over in accommodation at the Keshet Eilon campus throughout the event.
On this occasion, because of Covid-19 restrictions, we are unable to accept younger students.
- All seminar participants will be required to show a Green Pass, together with a negative PCR test performed close to the date of the start of the seminar (Tuesday).
- Unvaccinated students will be required to produce an additional negative fast Covid test on the second day of the seminar (Friday).
- Admission to the closing concert will take place in accordance with Green Pass regulations.
- Students will be required to make their own way home at the conclusion of the seminar.
Please note the following additional instructions and information:
You can register for the seminar via the Keshet Eilon website, using this link: https://www.keshetei.org.il/en/seminar-program/
Registration closes on November 13th, 2021. Remember, the number of places is limited!
The seminar is designed for musicians who have been playing for at least 4 years and are 13 years old and over.
Only candidates who have submitted fully completed forms (including repertoire details and payment) will be accepted to the seminar.
Candidates wishing to take part in the seminar must produce authorization from their local teacher. Teachers should send their recommendations to Sahar at [email protected]
When participating in individual lessons, please bring a piece of music you are working on now – i.e., NOT a new piece.
Sheet music for the ensemble performance will be sent to you directly by e-mail after you have completed registration.
If, for some reason, you have not received your copy, please get in touch with us promptly.
Participation in the seminar costs 700 NIS per student. Those who register by October 21 will receive a 50 NIS discount.
When filling in your registration form you are invited to tell us which instructors you prefer to work with (please state at least 2 teacher preferences), and we shall do our best to accommodate your requests. Please be understanding about this.
Please note: The number of viola and cello students we can accept is limited. Registration for these classes must be coordinated with Sahar (052-8698766) ahead of time.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Sahar Worth, seminar coordinator, Keshet Eilon