- It will take place on March 23-25 2023.
- The spring seminar will be open to students aged 11 and older who come on the recommendation of their teacher and have been playing their string instrument for over four years.
- Accommodation at the Keshet Elon campus under boarding conditions will only be possible for students aged 13 and over.
- Students from the age of 11 to 13 will only come accompanied by their parents throughout the days of the seminar and will have to find independent accommodation solutions in the area (not on the campus of Keshet Eilon)
- The closing concert will be held on Saturday, March 25, at 16:00 in the Bar-Uryan Concert Hall, Keshet Eilon.
- All students will return home immediately after the closing concert. Families are invited to attend the concert and take their children home afterward.
The teachers who will guide the violin students will be Itzhak Rashkovsky, Ani Schnarch, Mila Feldman, Jana Gendelman, Evgeny Bushkov, Uri Wissner-Levy, Svetlana Simanovsky, and Chaim Taub.
The viola class will be directed by Yuri Gandelsman and the cello class will be directed by Michal Korman.
The pianists will be Evgenia Lakernik, Julia Gurvitch, Irina Zheleznova, Marina Findel, Natalia Grines, Evgeny Brakhman, Michael Kanner, Natalya Zolotoryova and Anna Kavalarova.
The seminar will include the following activities:
A tribute event in memory of the Israeli composer Yosef Tal in the presence of his family.
Master class – details below
Chamber music concert at its best “performed by Trio Classica”
The closing concert of the seminar which includes playing in a large ensemble
The sheet music library and the etalia for bow instruments will be available to the participants.
Please note the following additional instructions and information:
- You can register for the seminar via the Keshet Eilon website using this link: https://www.keshetei.org.il/en/seminar-program-2023/
- Registration will open soon (watch this space) and close on February 23, 2023. Remember, the number of places is limited!
- The seminar is designed for musicians who have played for at least four years and are 11 years old and over.
- Only candidates who have submitted fully completed forms (including repertoire details and payment) will be accepted to the seminar.
- Candidates wishing to participate in the seminar must obtain authorization from their local teacher. Teachers should send their recommendations to Sahar at email@example.com
- When participating in individual lessons, please bring a piece of music you are working on now – i.e., NOT a new piece.
- Sheet music for the ensemble performance will be sent directly by e-mail after you complete registration. If, for some reason, you have not received your copy, please get in touch with us promptly.
- The cost of the seminar is NIS 700 for students over the age of 13 staying on campus, 630 for students aged 11-13 who will attend independently with their parents (a 50 NIS discount will be given during early registration – details will be published soon)
- When filling in your registration form, please tell us which instructors you prefer to work with (please state at least 2 teacher preferences), and we shall do our best to accommodate your requests. Please be understanding about this.
- Please note: The number of viola and cello students we can accept is limited. Registration for these classes must be coordinated with Sahar (052-8698766) ahead of time.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Sahar Worth, Operation and liaison manager, Keshet Eilon
Registration to the seminar is closed